Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's not been 3 months...has it?

I can and cannot believe that it's been 3 months since I've last written. I suppose I'll chalk it up to being so incredibly busy, although I was pretty busy before and I was writing at least somewhat regularly. In three months, life has changed so much. Our bebe (now affectionately known as Heni Jane) is here, coming into the world about 7 weeks early (guess Dr. Grant knew what he was talking about with the whole at risk for preterm labor thing...), and between us we've survived over a month in the hospital. But now we are home, healthy, and enjoying that. Life is a new normal, a beautiful adjustment that we are all loving. As I write she is sleeping in her co-sleeper parked in the living room, gurgling and grunting. Ah, it's good. Really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment